At the intersection of writing and life with the author of the Cameron Ballack mysteries

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Spreading the Word

The word is getting out about Litany of Secrets! Sheila Rhodes of West NewsMagazine, a publication that reaches 75,000 households in west St. Louis County, has this teaser to share about Litany of Secrets.

Among other things, Sheila notes my passion that "issues of justice and order (and reactions to evil and injustice) are important to me," and that "I find that writing allows me to express that platform. Because my stories take place within religious institutions, I can deliver the shock and tremor of unspeakable evil occuring in what many would view as safe havens."

You can access the article, as well as some great nuggets about other St. Louis authors, here.

No comments: